What is organic agriculture?
Organic agriculture is based on working to improve organic agricultural techniques by avoiding the use of chemical products and considering the soil as a living organism.
- Produces healthy, delicious and chemical free foodstuff.
- Avoids agricultural methods that could modify the natural properties of food.
- Improves the quality of life of those who regularly consume organic products.
- Preserves food safety.
- Fertilizes the ground and prevents desertification.
- Enforces the ability to work with sustainable procedures integrated in the rural environment.
How do we ensure the organic origin?
Our organic bee products are subject to a well-documented control ensuring the organic origin.